Sunday, December 5, 2010

Going to the Nutcracker

My mommy surprised me again this year with tickets to the Nutcracker.  We went to the Warner Theatre in Washington, D.C.  My mommy took this picture of me in front of the theater.





Here is the Nutcracker that Clara had.  She put it at the front of the stage at the end of the ballet so that everybody could see it.  I like this picture because the Nutcracker looks like a brave man and he has his own spotlight.
This is my mommy in front of the board that says The Nutcracker will be showing.  I like this picture because it shows my mommy wearing fancy clothes.  Doesn't she look beautiful!?  

I had so much fun at The Nutcracker!  



2 comments:

  1. I agree with tía Caitlin! And I hope I get to go to The Nutcracker if you go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, your mom did look beautiful!!! (so did you, too!)

    ReplyDelete